Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lazy Moms

Lazy Mom has a post today called confessions.

Hmmmmm what lazy thing do I do that NEEDS to be confessed. See my husband reads this and there are a few lazy things that are better off kept to myself. ie: hoping to be sick on a few weekends so I can enjoy laying in bed and reading a great book. Opps did I just confess something???

I have also learned that dishes can't talk!!! So if you leave them there a little too long..... you won't hear complaining. Unless your family complains about not having any spoons or forks to eat with!!! Plastic comes in handy!!!

3 comments:

Lazy Mom Leslie said...

Carrie, thanks for linking to our confessions! I'm with you, many things our hubbies don't need to know. Although if you write a book entitled The Lazy Moms Guide to Life I think the secret is out of the bag! ha! Paper plates are well used in this home!

Amanda Herrold said...

yes, I know all about not wanting to hubby to know those secrets. Hopefully, he's lazy too and won't come read my blog!

Al's World said...

What a great confession! What a great link as well!