Monday, March 2, 2009

10 minute makeover

I found a fun new site called Lazy Moms. I won the contest the other day - thanks for voting (if you did!). They had a 10 minute makeover challenge. So I thought I would play along.

I used my armoire in my bedroom. It's quite embarrassing. My room is a free for all. We are growing out of this house. Honey, it's time to build the dream home!!!

On top of it you will find a woman and a giraffe that Scott brought home from Africa (in Oct - a long time ago). Inside the armoire is actually organized even if it doesn't look like it.





I shopped the house and found a few things. 10 minutes later .......... much better. I still need to find glass ball things to go in the vase. I put my favorite wedding picture up and used two of my older Bibles to raise it up higher. It could be better but it was free and fast. Makes me happy!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks great! The window pane really lightens that area up and I love the sticks!

Amanda Herrold said...

Oh, yeah. Make sure and use the Mr. Linky to link back to your site. It will be up Tuesday morning.