We have a budget.
If it was a big budget it would be fun. But we don't and it's not.
Tonight my friend, Sheridan, and I went to Sam's, Walmart and Target. We had our spreadsheets and filled out the cost of items we use all the time. It was a process BUT very beneficial!
I always thought Target was so much more expensive then Walmart. Not so. Walmart seemed to always be 2 cents cheaper on things. Now, we priced brands that we use NOT cheapest brands possible. We both enjoy organic - her more than me. (on a side note: I introduced her first born to Cheetos. They can thank me later. Aunt Carrie will feed them the GOOD stuff:))
Target is a much better environment to shop in. So I will be going to Sam's and Target a lot more. I'll post my findings later.
You should try it - it was fun. I feel powerful!
1 comment:
Good idea! Wish we HAD Target here in Bartlesville...I'd be there all the time! Not good on my budget! I'll be glad to see your findings!
Becky E.
Post a Comment