Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter


Tyler always waits until the minute I am walking out of his room at night to start talking about his day. Here was the conversation:


T- Mom, did you know Jesus died on the cross?


M- yes, I did know that (who do think tells you that??)


T- Before they nailed him to the cross, his guards were really mean to him.


M- oh really


T- Then after he died they wrapped him in cloth and put him in the tomb.


M- that's right. Good job buddy.


T- Then they rolled the stone away.


M- (I'm just smiling at him)


T- Did you know that Mary went to the tomb and Jesus was gone?


M- I did know that


T- You know where Jesus was?


M- Where?


T- He rose from the dead.


M- That's right. That's what Easter is about. Remember?


T- All that stuff happened on Easter?


M- Well the resurrection did.


T- That's a lot of stuff!!!


No comments: