



My sweet husband took Tyler and Sydney camping in our backyard last night! We prepared for this night all day. We made popcorn, gathered random toys, put batteries in our kid lanterns (go get one at Walmart they are cool), rolled out the sleeping bags, and found the tent!
As soon as Scott got home from work the kids were ready to camp! Tyler lasted until 8:30. He decided he needed to sleep in his bed. Sydney our girly girl slept in the tent ALL night! Daddy couldn't be so proud.
This may just have to be a Friday ritual. I wouldn't mind. I put Lydia to bed at 7, poured myself a coke and enjoyed the silence!
2 comments:
Go Sydney! I'm impressed she lasted that long. I'm assuming Scott needed a nice long nap this afternoon after sleeping on the hard floor all night.
How cute are your kiddos!? Mine have been begging to go camping for a while now but we are for sure going to wait until the weather gets cooler.
Can I just tell you that Maggie has that same nightgown that Sydney's wearing! It's her favorite. And I got tickled to see that she has it on backwards. Our girls would definitely get along!
Post a Comment