Friday, August 31, 2007

Grocery Shopping AGAIN

If any of you read my previous blog about grocery shopping (erased now) you know that things never seem to go my way while shopping.

Reminder: Last time I forgot my list, lost my keys, and waited for meds that cost soooo much I gave it back.

This morning I woke up put on my tennis shoes and got pumped up! Why? Because I was once again going grocery shopping with all the kids!! Why? Nothing better to do.

The kids were fantastic! We were there for an hour and a half because we had many bathroom breaks and slow walkers. I was tense the whole time thinking Lydia was going to start screaming because we arrived at the store during her first nap time. Dumb I know but I had no food in the house. After feeding Lydia a bottle and standing in a HUGE line we were checked out. I reached in my bag to get my money and guess what????

NO MONEY!!!!!!! Where is it? Oh crap, what do I do? Look at the lady behind me.... I think she wants to kill me. HELP!

I grabbed Lydia in her carrier on my left arm, picked Tyler up in my right arm (total of more than 60 pounds together), and I told Sydney to run fast! We ran to the car and found my wallet. We ran back inside and paid for our groceries!!! I was shaking so bad. Not out of embarrassment but because I ran holding so much weight!

Please... if you see this happen in a store, hug the victim and tell her she can take as long as she likes in line!!

1 comment:

Jason & Kizzy said...

I saw your blog through Steph's site. I love the new design! Sounds like you are staying busy, busy...
kizzy