Thursday, August 30, 2007

Runner Mom

Well after my adorable third child was born weight has become an issue. I was able to melt away the pounds with the first two kids. NOT this time. I'm lacking 10 pounds. So I guess it's time to put the running shoes on and get started.

Am I up for it?

No.

Will I stick to it?

Only if I see results right away.

You laugh... but you think the same way too!

I found a website that gives me great tips. Maybe if I post the site on my blog a miracle will happen and BOOM - five pounds will drop right off. The website is on the left labeled 'Runner Mom'.

Any suggestions on great ways a mom can loose a few pounds? I know deep down the only time I can find to go out and run is at 6 am. 6am is like 4am to this momma. Please give me great ideas on how you do it all in one day!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Set your alarm for 6am, get in your car, drive to Krispy Kreme, get 1 dozed glazed donuts, go home, eat 3 of them for breakfast, 3 for a snack and give the leftovers to the kids. When they hit their sugar high, run around after them and do everything they do for 30 minutes. That's a great workout.

Christy Z said...

Get a treadmill and walk during their rest time. Or join a gym that has child care. That's the only way I've ever been able to do it. Of course you've seen me. I'm still holding onto those last 10 (20!) pounds!!!

Carrie said...

I had a treadmill! Scott gave it away b/c it took up a lot of room in our bedroom and it never got used. Good idea though.