

Here are pictures of all of our first days this month. Sydney had her first day of tap and ballet and first day of preschool (private school - didn't choose that outfit by choice).
Tyler had his first day of mother's day out today. As you can see he refused to look at the camera. I tried for a long time. He finally turned around and walked inside the house. Oh well.

Lydia had a first day today as well! First day to be at home with just mom!!

2 comments:
That is nice you have time with just Lydia. I'm enjoying my days with just Allie.
Your kids are getting so big!
And the orange marker cracks me up!
Your kids are ADORABLE!! I can't believe Sydney is that big AND in school!!! It seems like you just had her a few years ago...time sure does fly!
Post a Comment