Saturday, September 29, 2007

Princess!






Sydney and I went to see Disney On Ice. She had never been before and she loved it! Sydney isn't one to show much emotion. But today she was so cute. She got so excited when the princesses came out, she clapped, screamed, and told me she wanted to do this every day!! I remember when I was little how I felt when I saw magical things. It made me so excited to watch her experience this today!

2 comments:

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

You are a beautiful mommy and you have a beautiful little princess on your hands! These pics were too cute!! I took Zakary to this, just because I had a friend with an extra ticket...he loved it though, especially the movement and all the bubbles during the Little Mermaid part! :) Looks like you guys had a blast as well!

Hendrick Family said...

So cute! She's beautiful...and you are too!

Heather