Friday, September 28, 2007

He did it!!!!


I have always been told that boys are hard to potty train. So I thought I better jump on it just in case it takes 6 months to potty train. Wednesday I got Tyler up and told him that I had Spider Man under ware and we couldn't wear diapers anymore. He said, "OK, but I want to wear them on my head". You pick your battles and this one was one I wasn't going to fight. I sat him on the potty every 30 minutes and he always went!! We haven't had an accident in three days. I hope it sticks! We have had issues with poo but that's expected!

1 comment:

Carly O'Quinn said...

I'm right there with you, sister! We do great at home but I'm nervous about leaving the house in underwear. I'm afraid that it's a pee'd aisle in Target waiting to happen. I know that my issues have more to do with my hang-ups than his but I'm SO ready to be over the training part. Boys are just different than girls for whatever reason.