
Last night I was telling Sydney that V-day was coming up!! She told me should would tell Scott the following...... (I had nothing to do with it!! Seriously)
Dad, Valentines is coming up and you need to buy mom a gift. Go to Target, buy a purse and fill it with high heels!!!!
She sure does know her mom well! Thanks Sydney for watching out for me. I'm going to buy you a purse and fill it with shoes too!!
2 comments:
So adorable!
That picture of her is incredible. Not only does she look 12, but it's just a great quality picture.
Miss you and hope you do get such a fabulous gift for V-day!
that is so cute! man I don't know if I should tell you I'm impressed or worried...the girl really knows how to shop and really knows what all a great gift should include
Post a Comment