Thursday, February 19, 2009

Interview with Tyler and Sydney

We're home not feeling good... well I'm not.... so Tyler and I are killing time......Syd just joined us..

Mom: What is your favorite book?

Tyler: Star Wars....

Mom: We don't have a Star Wars book, pick again.

Tyler: George and the Monkey

Sydney: Gigi God's Little Princess

Mom: What's your favorite movie?

Tyler: Mr Incredible (first time yesterday)

Sydney: Nims Island

Mom: What's your favorite food?

Tyler: Pizza

Sydney: Mac and Cheese

Mom: Favorite vegetable?

Tyler: Apple, pretzels, green beans and stuff

Sydney: Not carrots... green beans

Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Tyler: A Builder

Sydney: A Doctor (later I'll let her know being a mom is first priority!!!)

Mom: Do you like hugs or kisses best?

Tyler: Hugs, I don't like kisses

Sydney: Kisses and hugs, both mom

Mom: What's your favorite praise song?

Tyler: Jesus Loves Me

Sydney: Yes Lord, Yes Lord

Mom: What do I like from Sonic?

Tyler: Cheddar Bites

Sydney: Dr Pepper with extra Ice

My kids sure do know me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love these! We are home sick too! I try to do these, but our answers are never as exciting!