The kids had dentist appointments Thursday. After perfect reports from all we headed for Target. I only had a short time that day to grab some needed groceries. I bought the kids popcorn (for lunch) and went shopping! I always have to walk by the shoes - because us girls can never have too many. As we were walking, we passed the bra section. Sweet Tyler loudly announced, "Hey mom look at those booby baskets!" What??????? There was a lady near who began laughing so hard. SO HARD!!!! She said she had two boys and things are not going to change for me!!!! Oh boy!
2 comments:
Holy cow! That's the funniest thing I have ever heard a bra called! Ah, the life of a mother of boys!
Thanks for sharing and may I mention how incredible that you are to take all 3 kids to target with you!
HA! I LOVE IT! Come to think of it boobie basket is a much better word for bra.
Post a Comment