Hi Carrie! Of course I remember you! It was fun to hear from you. Your family is beautiful and I LOVE the tu tus for your daughter's bday. I was going to ask where you got them, but I saw Linsay's comment that said you made them - WOW! They're awesome!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Lydia! The tutu's are tu tu cute! (Ha! that was original!!) you did a great job making them. The cake was really cute too!
How adorable! I love the outfit! I cannot tell who she looks more like, she is a good combo! I am SO looking forward to a girl!!
Hi Carrie! Of course I remember you! It was fun to hear from you. Your family is beautiful and I LOVE the tu tus for your daughter's bday. I was going to ask where you got them, but I saw Linsay's comment that said you made them - WOW! They're awesome!
Post a Comment