Sunday, March 16, 2008

Vacation






My wonderful uncle let Scott and I stay at his cabin this week. What a blessing. We are having the best time. We haven't been away from the kids for more than two nights before. This trip is for our 10th anniversary. We will be coming back next year with the kids! Mom and Dad - you are coming with us!!! We are going to teach the two older kids how to ski. Can't wait!!


Danny - thanks so much for letting us use the house and car. Mom and Dad, thanks for watching the kids. I know you have to be tired. We owe you BIG time.


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Can we come too? It is beautiful there! Neal and I are so jealous! I'm so glad you are having fun and that you guys got away. Love you!

Laura said...

I am so glad that you are having fun and enjoying your time together! Enjoy every moment...stay up late, sleep in...eat dinner whenever you want (instead of at 4:30) Hee hee!

Love you all!