Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweet Cheeks!

Lydia is one today!!!!!

I can't believe she is one! I am sad it has flown by. Lydia has been such a great baby. I learned many things my first two rounds and I knew what I needed to do in order to get this little girl trained!!! She has been an amazing sleeper and a laid back baby. BUT she will let you know when she doesn't like something. (Don't we all!)


I'll have pictures of the party this weekend.


This morning we all went into her room and sang her Happy Birthday. She seemed to enjoy it.


Today she started saying "no" and shaking her head back and forth! I guess that's a sign of how this next is going to go!!!!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Lydia! I could just squeeze her! She is adorable.

Stacy said...

Aww what a cute birthday girl!