Adding to Lydia's birthday ...... the birth happened fast.
My first two deliveries were 5 and 7 hours. Not this time! Things were not going my way in the beginning but the epidural arrived and things got better! I began to labor at 8 am. Around 10:00 my mom calls and tells me that she walked out to the garage and the kids locked her out!!!!!! At that time I was dilated to a 5. Scott drove to the house to let her back in. 20 minutes after Scott left the nurse walked in and said I was ready to push.
HUH?
I called Scott and told him to hurry back. He walked in as the doctor was walking in. By 11:00 Lydia joined the world! It was stressful and fast. I am so glad Scott did not miss the last birth! Notice I said last!
No comments:
Post a Comment