I have been looking for a shelf to put in the playroom for arts and crafts. I finally found one. Scott helped me put it together last night before he ran back to work.
This morning I opened the shelf and to my surprise was a little gift! He went and bought me a I-pod shuffle!!!! I was so surprised. I mentioned I was wanting one for the day I start running :).
Thanks for thinking of me babe. You're the best! I'll plug that thing in my ear when the kids get cranky, demanding, loud, fighting etc. I guess I'll be listening to it all day!!!!
3 comments:
What a thoughtful guy!
How sweet! You will love it for running...go for it!
I am thinking about running too! Now that the weather is warm - in the thirties an forties! March 1st is Brady and I's start Date! I'll let ya know how we do
Post a Comment