While driving in the car.....
Me: Ty - I'm so glad I got to spend time with you today.
Ty: I'm so glad I got to spend time with you too.
silence..........
Ty: Friends forever mom. Friends mean we like eachother so much and I like you so much.
Me: I love you buddy
Ty: I love you too hubby bubby.
Hubby bubby is my new name. He came up with it a while back and it stuck. :)
3 comments:
Hello sweet friend! Sounds like you had a great day with Ty! I love him.....thanks for putting your stories for us to read...
Love you....
Makes me miss my little buddies...can't wait to come home!
Hey I checked out your blog. I happened to notice your Oklahoma sweatshirt. I grew up in OK. Soo cool you are doing the Daniel Study, too. I hope we will get to meet in heaven one day and really catch up. You are my first blog friend!
Ha ha ha! I love reading the kid-mommy stories! What a great laugh, thanks:)
Crys
Post a Comment