Wednesday, February 20, 2008

sickness and madness

I have to say that I love that my children are rarely sick. Sydney has only had the stomach stuff once in her life and Tyler's first time to be sick was this week. They get the common cold but that's it. Some think I'm crazy because I keep my kids home a lot during the winter..... but why not? My close friends have kids that are always healthy too - so that's a plus.

Monday morning Tyler starts throwing up. I'm so foreign to this I called my Pediatrician to ask her what I should do. :) As I'm cleaning him up, I put Lydia in her crib so she couldn't escape, and Sydney found it to be the perfect time to cut her hair!

I kept finding huge chunks of hair around the house. I asked her what she did... no confession. I was worried because I thought she was loosing all her hair. A few minutes later I got a confession out of her. We talked a long time about lying. But as for the hair cut part - I laughed. I was so uptight about Tyler throwing up that a haircut wasn't that big of a deal.

Oh, I believe that my kids are healthy because I give them Juice Plus. You should check it out. It might be a little pricey but you will save money on co-pays to the doctor!

2 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

I'm SO SORRY your kids were sick.

But so funny about the hair.

I forgot to put that in my post. "Hide all the scissors during a stomach bug."

I hope you didn't catch it from our blog!

Heather

Crystal said...

I want to see pics of the infamous haircut, you know when you have a moment away from cleaning up the sickness!