Well we have finally finished all the sickness around here. Both the girls ended up with hives! Scared me to death because I had never seen them before. My sweet husband took off all week to take care of us. I laid in bed for almost three days. It hit me hard. But that's not why I'm bloggin' today.....
My brother got sick before Thanksgiving (he lives by me) so my parents came up and ended up eating with us. Spontaneous but nice.
Well Friday morning my dad and I woke up and headed out for the early bird shopping. He's the best to shop with because he is fast and he can weave through crowds just like me. We headed for a store that had a trampoline on sale for more than 50% off.
Yep girls that right!! This momma fought the crowds and people and stayed very persistent. I was not going home without a trampoline.
Guess what?.......
I got it.
Thanks to my dad. Those darn things were too heavy. He got in there and picked those boxes up and fought right along with me to make sure we were walking out with one.
Not sure when I'm giving it to the kids. Scott and I are thinking maybe for Sydney's birthday (7 months away).
Ahhhhh I love a good deal. I have been on a high all day. Who knows you might see a picture in a few days of me jumping on it!
Oh, I also got a miniture one for $20. I gave it to the kids today for a little sanity.
2 comments:
I might have to get one of those little trampolines. I'd love to get them a big one, but our backyard is on a hill, and that just wouldn't work with a trampoline! :) Maybe one day. Awesome deal though! I'm impressed you got up and out that early and fought with all the other crazies!
You go girl!! You are braver than I!!
Post a Comment