I never knew how much I loved electricity until it was gone. Monday morning the power went out at 6 a.m. We didn't get it back until Tuesday afternoon. We were lucky to get it back so fast. So many people are without right now. Monday morning I called 12 hotels and all were booked. We started calling around fgenerators and all were sold out. AHHHHHHHH My sweet husband traveled over an hour to buy a generator. The last generator in that town. We got it up and running late Monday evening. I was so happy to have heat!!
Tyler and Sydney learned what electricity meant. I had to explain every five minutes why the tv, toaster, lights, oven etc. were not working. Cranky kids with no cartoons in the morning was not fun for anyone. When the lights finally came on mommy was the happiest of all!!!! I missed my dishwasher and computer the most :).
No comments:
Post a Comment