Sunday, November 11, 2007

Vacation

We went to Branson this past weekend with the in-laws. We decided to venture out and take our first vacation with the three kids.
The kids loved Silver Dollar City. Miss Sydney is a daring little girl. She went on her first roller coaster. She begged to be in the front seat and kept her hands up the whole time. She's all daddy when it comes to things like that.
Tyler is still a little hesitant - he rode the little rides and ate popcorn.
Lydia was a trooper. She ran fever this weekend and is teething. Mom and baby slept very little. By the third night I became a real grouch and was ready to head home.
Thanks Mimi and Papa for the fun trip.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like everyone but you and Lydia had fun! I hope you got some shopping in...can't wait to hear more about it.

Star Molegraaf said...

Hi Carrie- So sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your question. How do we as moms of little ones get anything on our list accomplished? This is something I feel I am constantly struggling with. After each child I feel that the Lord shows me a little more about the important things in life, and though I am a work in progress it's becoming clearer and clearer as seasons pass. They grow so fast and I know I will never regret my time with them, but in a year I will probabbly not remember one thing that I accomplished on my list that was life changing. Ya know??

Reality is we have things that must be done and so I just take it one day at a time and most days it involves me letting go of what I think should get done and surrendering to what I can do. Truth be told what needs to get done almost always does.

Precious little ones- enjoyed your blog. I love meeting new people through this blog world!

Al's World said...

hey! we just went to branson and andrew loved the little rides, he rode the frogs over and over!