Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving.....

I took all the kids to the dr. today. We have all been under the weather for a week now. The dr. advised us to stay here for Thanksgiving. So that's what we are going to do. Last year we had to stay here as well. The kids had been exposed to meningitis and my sister had just had a baby so we couldn't be around them.
I am actually looking forward to staying here. We get so busy that I feel we have little time to spend quality time together as a family. I think we are going to get Christmas stuff out, eat a lot of great food, watch parades, go to the park, play games, etc. Oh... and lots of sleeping!!! Scott and I can tag team on this one.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

That sounds so nice...I'm glad you guys are going to have some nice quality family time!

Al's World said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well, but I am glad that you are staying home and relaxing! Tell Kelly congratulations on her new arrival! How many does she have now?

Star Molegraaf said...

Sometimes there is nothing like just getting to stay home. Have a great Thanksgiving!