Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Nester

The Nester is a great blog. She has great ideas for the house. Her last post was about mistreatments. I thought I would share a few of my treatments. My mom is incredible with the sewing machine. She taught herself when she was young. People love to have her do their homes..... good thing she if FREE for me!!!











These are my curtains in my "used to be dining room". It has become the playroom but I kept the treatments up. Sorry - the light was not good at that time of day.




These are 2 of 3 windows in my family room. I had these done 5 years ago. I think I need long panels now. Update a little.



This is my window in my kitchen. I love these. Simple and cute.


This bench is in entryway. She made the cushions and pillows!!!


This is my Sydney's window in her room. She made her bedding too. However, I didn't want to take the time to make it. Maybe later......


This is Lydia's treatment. AHHHHH my favorite. She made her bedding as well. I'll get to making the beds at some point.

There is more but I have things that need to get done. Hope you enjoyed!




No comments: