Saturday, July 19, 2008

Interviews with the kidos

Interview with Tyler (t) and Sydney (s)

What makes Mommy happy? t- When I get you flowers and rocks. s- when I pick up thing

What makes Mommy sad? t- not obeying s- getting a spanking (the one child who doesn't ever get one)

How does Mommy make you laugh? t- say funny things s- vacuum us! (I try to get their feet while vacuuming)

How tall is Mommy? t - big s- almost as big as dad (far from it)

What does Mommy like to do? t- do special things s - cook - I almost said clean up.

What is Mommy's job? t- do pictures and things on the computer s - cleaning

What is Mommy's favorite food? t - eating everything s- carrots

How do you know Mommy loves you? t - just because s- You told us

What does mommy order at Sonic? t - extra ice and Dr. pepper - that's all
s- ice (yep they were right on!!)

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Ha! I like the last question and what Ty said about you eating everything...

sheridan said...

I love it! Oh they are so darn cute.