- clean house?
- laundry done?
- dinner on the table?
I hope not.
A successful mother is one who is "Life Schooling".
"And you must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength. And you must commit yourselves wholeheartedly to these commands I am giving you today. Repeat them again and again to your children. Talk about them when you are at home and when you are away on a journey, when you are lying down and you are getting up again. Tie them to your hands as a reminder, and wear them on your forehead. Write them on the doorsteps of your house and on your gates." Deuteronomy 6: 5-9
Beth Moore talks about how it is critically important that: the Loving drives the Living. You can not fake your love and faith for Christ. We have to show our love for Christ to our children. When we love Him with all our heart and soul, our love will be shown naturally. We are to impress the word upon on our children.
1John 4:19 "We love because He first loved us"
He is trustworthy. He will never do us wrong. He has loved me with his son's life. We are loved so much that we are free to love Him too. Ps. 63:3 "Your unfailing love is better to me than life itself; how I praise you"
When I stand before God one day, I pray that he hugs me and tells me I am a successful mom. I pray that my kids love the LORD with all their heart, all their soul, and with all their strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment