Saturday, May 4, 2013

New Beginnings

A few months ago Hubby and I began talking about how we wished our life routine could be different. The kids always seem tired and we are always running around and hurrying to get to school, do homework, get to activities, and find time for great family time. We began praying about what we needed to do to change our daily routine. We longed for a more peaceful family schedule.

And so it begins.....................

We sold our house and we are building on 10 acres. We found the perfect place for the kids to run and just be kids. Plenty of outside space to just be a kid.  My parents are going to build on the 10 acres next to us! I love that the kids can run to Grandparents house anytime.

And then God spoke again.........

We are going to homeschool. I never thought that would be something God would call us to do. But He did and we will obey. I had many mixed feeling about this but now see why God chose it. We have wonderful friends who are doing the same and am excited for this new journey.

It's amazing how God has changed our hearts! This blog is my way for documenting this journey for me and my family! A journey it will be.......

No comments: