I have so many things to catch up on. Many pictures to show as well. I will get to those at some point. I feel like I'm barely swimming right now. Trying not to sink.........
Two things I want to make sure to journal..... i love that I have this blog to look back on......
Sydney accepted Christ last week. What an incredible feeling as a mom. I still cry thinking about it. I know she made a decision from the heart. It's Scott's and my job now to teach her more and more so that she grows as a believer. The day after her decision she went to school and told everyone. Even our incredible security guard. As she was telling everyone that she is now a Christian I began to feel really guilty. Shouldn't I go around proclaiming His love for me to everyone I see???
Tonight I was putting Tyler down for bed. I told him that I loved him. He then asks,
"Mom, do you love me when I'm whinny?"
"Yes, I love you when your whinny and even when your mean!"
"Will you always love me?" "There's nothing you could ever do to make me stop loving you. I will forever love you."
"Thanks mom that's nice."
Doesn't God say the same.......... It's hard to like him when he's so whinny........ Wonder if it's hard for God to like me at times!!! My kids really help me see God in many different ways. They are great teachers.
No comments:
Post a Comment