What was your favorite thing you did this summer?
T: Playing on my new bike
S: Riding bike with no training wheels
L: I love my stroller
What's your favorite color?
T: Red
S: Yellow
L: Red
What do you love to drink?
T: Orange Juice
S: Pink Lemonade
L: Me Apple Juice
What is your favorite food?
T: Sausage and Biscuits and Peanut Butter
S: Macaroni and Cheese
L: Mac and Cheese
What story in the Bible do you like the best?
T: David and Goliath
S:When he died on the cross
L: Crackers (she eats them at church)
Why?
T: Because I like when he throws the stone
S: Because I like when he died on the cross because he always forgives us of our sins
L: Cause
What's your favorite toy?
T: Star War guy
S: I like to type
L: Computer (hers not mine)
What do you want for Christmas?
T: Um Um a star war guys that's really strong with a light saber that can punch a bad guy in the head.
S: I want some bars that are gymnastic with baby powder so I won't fall.
L: Sally
1 comment:
such sweet kids!
Post a Comment