I have been without Internet for way tooooo long. I have had withdrawals from all the blogs I check. Finally, I am back but it's going to take me forever to catch up on all my favorite blogs!!!
This past weekend we went to my parents house. We left Lydia with my parents and took the big kids out for a fun day. We went to a children's museum, out to eat a couple of times, on a boat ride and then to a baseball game! We all had a lot of fun. I have been in the baby mode for so long. My kids are all on schedules and we like it that way. It was nice to not have a stroller, diaper bag, sippy cups etc. on this day out on the town. In a few years we will be going on weekend trips without all the baby stuff!!!!! We did miss Lydia!
No comments:
Post a Comment