I cried tonight while talking to Scott. Our kids are growing up way to fast. It truly makes me so sad. Next year Sydney will be going to school three days a week!!!!
3 days of not being home with me
3 days of not eating lunch with me
3 days of not begging for candy
3 days of not playing with me
3 days of not reading books with me
3 day of not talking to me
get the point..........
I told Scott tonight I felt like I have missed out. Missed out? On what? My kids have lived every single day with me. I stay home with them!!!! I want to grab them and take a deep breath and smell them all day. I can't understand how some moms want to work. I know some have to. I'm thankful for the chance to stay home. But want to have a career??? Yes, I need a break here and there but these are my babies and only I can take care of them the way I want them to be taken care of. Careers can always come later if needed!!!(My opinon, please don't email letting me know I was rude! :))
I have always been told kids will grow up and be gone before you know it. It hurts........... I want them to stay little forever. I am truly in love with three little kissable babies. My babies.
1 comment:
Carrie! I read your blog some and just had to say "ditto" to your post about time flies! I too am shocked at how quickly these guys are growing up. I am blessed to be able to be home, and quite frankly to want to be there. I have no desire to work outside of the house or have a career. Some women just don't want to be at home full-time and I am glad that it is a desire of mine, it's where my heart is. Thanks for being so honest about your little ones! Enjoy your week!
Post a Comment