Tyler is 3!!!!
We started our morning singing Happy Birthday and we ended our day singing Happy Birthday!
Three years ago started out exciting and quickly turned to scary and very emotional. Tyler's labor was basically normal. On his way out he turned sideways. The Dr. quickly got him out! :0 He came out grunting and decided he needed to be lazy and needed extra attention. They rushed him to the NICU and he stayed there for 2 weeks. It was the longest two weeks of our life. Leaving the hospital ripped my heart out. Leaving your baby behind is so hard to do. I would be at the hospital by 8 am and stay until evening. I would run home play with Sydney for a little bit and then try to sleep. I would call every morning at 2 a.m. to check on my little one. My mom was a life safer. She basically lived with us those two weeks so that I could be at the hospital. We couldn't have done it without her.
NOW Mr. Tyler is a very talkative sweet little boy. He loves to bat his eyes and give me his sweet smile! He loves to love! He truly is a sweet boy. Boys are active and crazy and I love him for being that way.
Tyler - I love you! I love hearing you sing praise songs and your laugh is the best I have ever heard. Don't ever stop giving me your big kisses and hugs.
1 comment:
What a fun day! What a cutie! He looks so much like both of you!
Post a Comment