
Tonight I was sitting in my car by myself getting it washed. I looked over and on my front window and saw my "zoo pass" sticker. I smiled and thanked God for giving me three kids! I'm a mom who GETS to have a zoo pass...... my kids have given that to me!!!
Sydney's first day of Kindergarten is in three days. Emotions flood through me.
Excitement - she's going to love it
Fear - of the unknown
Anxious - for her
Grateful - blessed with her school
Worry- I'm not with her
Proud - she's amazing
I could keep going. New chapters in life are great but hard. I love the life I have been given. Sometimes I want to bottle up this time and keep it forever. But I can't. But I can teach my kids all about Christ's love.
Lord - protect my baby and help me teach her your ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment