Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Funny stuff

I love to blog things that I know I will one day forget. Tyler is our child that says things and I wonder where his head is!!! Gosh I love him.

The other day Tyler said, "Meet my friends, web (Showing me his left hand with a web look) and shoot gun (showing me is right hand shaped like a gun).

We are getting a dog this weekend. Not because I want one. I have nothing to do with this. I'm actually not happy about it BUT I was out voted. We were all in the car thinking of great dog names.
Tyler: Hey lets name the dog Lydia!
Me: Tyler we already have a Lydia.
Tyler: Who's Lydia??

Really?? Did you forget your sister's name??

1 comment:

Kim said...

You better enjoy that little boy mind, soon it will be a 17 yr old boy mind and you still don't know where their heads are :)