
This is the first year that we stayed home for Christmas. We will still travel the day after Christmas. We want the kids to be home Christmas morning and we want to start our own family traditions. It has been a lot of fun for Scott and I to talk about what traditions we want to start for the family.
A few traditions are:
1) I started this one last year : I tape a picture of each child on their gifts under the tree. I started this last year because Tyler couldn't read is name. So he could look for his picture and know which gifts were his. I did it again this year too. They love seeing their pictures. In 20 years the kids will probably hate the pictures I pick to put on their gifts but it will also be a high light!!
2) We will go out of Mexican food Christmas Eve
3) We will go to Church and worship as a family
4) We will make cookies for Santa (this is very important for me :))
4) We will make cookies for Santa (this is very important for me :))
5) We get to open one gift
Here are some pictures of the day. It was such a fun day with the family. I'm looking forward to playing with the kids and taking a long nap tomorrow!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment