Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bible Verse

Today Sydney was in the playroom pretending to teach school. She was reciting John 3:16 to her invisible students. There is nothing better then hearing your child know God's word by heart. I need to get it on video tomorrow.
We have been so blessed with the school she goes to. I love knowing that her teachers are believers. I love that my kids will hear about God at home, at church and at school. When I ask about her day she always lets me know about their Bible study. I love it!!!

1 comment:

sheridan said...

thank you for calling me carrie and sydney!!! I'm so proud of you and your love for God. Sorry things were so crazy here and I couldn't talk longer...seems to be the way things are going lately. This too shall pass, i hope:) love you friend and i'm so glad your kids know our good God!