Sunday, October 28, 2007

Family Pics


We went to take pics of the family with the in-laws. We do this once a year. A great way to document how the family grows. Here's a pic of the fam. I was happy that all three kids looked at the camera at the same time. This will probably be one of our pics for our Christmas cards.
Funny story - We have adobe on out computer. You use this program to fix things on your pictures. I asked Scott to go in and make my ring look really big! hehe Can you tell? (Double click on the pic if you can't see it)

4 comments:

Hendrick Family said...

What a beautiful family...and such a lovely ring! Wow!

Carrie said...

I always hint for a bigger ring - I know I know.... So I guess I got what I wanted!!!!

Lindsay said...

Too bad you can't photoshop it in real life! :) Great picture of ALL of you, I'm impressed! Looks like Lydia's eyes are still greenish? I want to squeeze her!

Al's World said...

What a beautiful family!! I can't believe how big Sydney is!! I was excited to see you comment, I was hoping that I would get a link to yours from Laura, how is Kelly?